Recruiter - Consultant
Submitted by indiacontact on 16 October 2019
The vision of International Justice Mission (IJM) is to protect impoverished people from violent forces of injustice by working collaboratively with the government to secure their rescue and restoration.
International Justice Mission (IJM) is seeking a Recruiter – Consultant, to meet with the staffing needs of the Mumbai office as it takes on new projects. The Consultant-Recruiter shall work closely with the Director of Human Resources and Admin to support recruitment in line with program/project timelines. The Consultant – Recruiter will source and bring on board talent that would support in the building of teams. This position is based in Mumbai.
- Manage hiring process, including recruiting, interviewing, reference checking, and documentation
- Report recruitment updates to team leaders on a bi-monthly basis.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Screening resumes.
- Performing phone interviews with candidates.
- Administering appropriate company assessments.
- Performing reference and background checks
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Enhancing existing recruitment processes and bring about process improvements.
- Completing timely reports on hiring activity
- Any additional HR tasks as advised by the Director of Human Resources.
Onboarding and training
- Conduct new hire orientation and training.
- Write, revise and train employees on employment policies.
- Maintain confidentiality of privileged and sensitive information.
- Carry out an additional portfolio of assignments given by the Director of HR and Administration.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s in human resources or Business Administration preferred or appropriate experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as recruiter or Talent Management personnel.
- Fluency in oral and written communication in English & Hindi.
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
- Expertise in MS word and Excel.
- Self-motivated, articulate and able to manage multiple tasks.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.