Senior Program Coordinator
Submitted by indiacontact on 26 August 2019
International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that secures justice for victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression. IJM lawyers, researchers and aftercare professionals work with local officials to ensure immediate victim rescue and aftercare, to prosecute perpetrators and to promote functioning public justice systems.
The Senior Program Coordinator will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Director of Operations’ (DO) work, including providing day to day clerical and administrative support by handling information requests and performing executive functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and calendar and email management that will help the DO in effectively utilizing his or her work time and resources. This position is based in Kolkata, West Bengal
- Provide high quality administrative coordination support.
- Conserve DO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Participate in internal and external meetings and events as needed and provide critical analysis and feedback.
- Conduct research and provide briefs to the DO for speaking engagements.
- Prepare presentations and correspondence for the DO to present to the office staff.
- Draft reports and assist in budgets as required
- Serve as the liaison and primary point of contact for the DO for all IJM India offices and HQ.
- Document and report information required for program analysis and M&E
- Represent the DO in various meetings as required.
- Serve as a POC for all constituent trips and collaborate with respective departments to host these visits to Field Office.
- Coordinate with the administration department in arranging travel for the DO.
- Complete the DO’s administrative documentation, including credit card reports and expense reports.
- Maintain the DO’s calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Support the DO by assisting with incoming calls, mail, emails, and time requests, and prepare appropriate responses or follow-up tasks;
- Participate in meetings, record minutes, circulate them and follow-up for action in a timely manner.
- Process monthly travel and expense reports.
Required Skills and Experience:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related.
- 2 - 3 years of job-related experience
- Experience in providing executive-level administrative support in a fast-paced, professional environment;
- Administrative and coordination capacity to manage a large number of projects and tasks simultaneously;
- Good business writing skills.
- Excellent Planning and Implementing skills.
- Strong experience in MS Office (Ability to draft presentations, work on excel sheets, word document and outlook)
- Time Management
- Networking and relationship management
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interpersonal Communication
- Result Orientation
Send Job Application Form, Resume & Cover Letter
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.