Senior Coordinator, HR
Submitted by indiacontact on 31 July 2019
International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that secures justice for victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression. IJM lawyers, researchers and aftercare professionals work with local officials to ensure immediate victim rescue and aftercare, to prosecute perpetrators and to promote functioning public justice systems.
The Senior Coordinator, HR will be responsible for staff recruitment, on-boarding, training & development and staff care & wellness. An important part of this role will be to assist the department in ensuring effective and efficient people services to staff.
- Assist with staffing through quality hires and retention;
- Plan and implement recruiting strategies to ensure quality applications;
- Ensure efficient onboarding and exit for employees;
- Assist in capacity and leadership development of staff
- Support efforts towards employee engagement and welfare;
- Assist with office Staff-care program;
- Maintain data and statistics regarding employee changes;
- Ensure effective people services;
- Act as the Medical insurance POC and support the staff through the processes;
- Provide support during rescue operations as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
Education & Experience:
- Degree in HR or related
- 2-4 years of job-related experience.
- Understanding of the employment laws
- Updated knowledge in the subject matter
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Result Orientation
- Relationship Management
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.