Submitted by indiacontact on 06 September 2017
The vision of International Justice Mission (“IJM”) is to protect poor people from violent forces of injustice by working collaboratively with the government to secure their rescue and restoration.
International Justice Mission (IJM) is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist the administration team to coordinate and implement administrative and logistical aspects of the team’s operations. This position is based in Mumbai and reports to the Assistant Manager, Administration.
- Arrange logistics for visits and other events planned by the office by coordinating with departments internally and the Administration team.
- Source and work with multiple vendors to provide for support required for smooth office operations.
- Maintain trackers and inventory controls to ensure prudent use of resources in the organization
- Address Admin tracker requests and make sure that there is no coordination gap with staff and team.
- Ensure office maintenance is carried out on a regular basis.
- Ensure all monthly utility bills are paid before the due date..
- Take care of office equipment and ensure maintenance is carried out periodically
- Provide support to the team while we have guests or HQ visitors in any manner possible.
- Work with Assistant Manager, Administration to organize and coordinate IJM meetings, conferences and staff retreats.
- Participate in prosecutions and serve as a complainant or witness when needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of privileged and sensitive information.
- Carry out an additional portfolio of assignments given by the Director of HR and Administration
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 months to 1 year of prior administration experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Hindi. Ability to speak and write English, Hindi and Marathi preferred.
- Self-motivated, articulate and able to manage multiple tasks.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.