Senior Field Analyst
Submitted by Anonymous on 08 March 2017
To protect the poor from violence by rescuing victims, bringing criminals to justice, restoring survivors to safety and strength and helping local law enforcement to build a safe future that lasts.
International Justice Mission (IJM) is seeking a Sr. Field Analyst to carry out operations and gather information about commercial sexual exploitation victims. He must build relationships with victims and regularly provide written reports about cases and investigative activities. This positions in based in Mumbai, Maharashtra and requires periodic travel throughout India. This position reports to the Director of Casework.
- Identify & investigate cases of commercial sexual exploitation;
- Analyse and document compelling information;
- Develop and maintain relationships with sources of information;
- Gather and document intelligence on participants and networks of commercial sexual exploitation crimes;
- Participate in rescue operations of commercial sexual exploitation victims and give law enforcement truthful statements about such operations;
- Ensure the IJM Mumbai office complies with all IJM HQ security and safety requirements;
- Carry out additional assignments as directed by the Director of Casework.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Graduate/Under graduate in any field with a passion to serve. Specialisation in Psychology/Human rights/Criminology preferable;
- Prior experience as a Field Analyst;
- Comfortable working in urban environments and engaging different types of people in order to gather information;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to communicate with different types of people;
- Good documentation and report writing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Hindi and English. Ability to speak Marathi preferred.
- Organised meticulous attention to detail and disciplined with priorities;
- Personable and mature judgment;
- Professional in demeanour, written and oral communication;
- Genuinely reliable and consistently punctual;
- Works well under stress and sustained positive attitude;
- Strong ethic of service and a passion for IJM’s goals.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.