Submitted by indiacontact on 16 October 2019
The vision of International Justice Mission (IJM) is to protect impoverished people from violent forces of injustice by working collaboratively with the government to secure their rescue and restoration.
International Justice Mission (IJM) is seeking a high capacity individual to support the IT and Helpdesk related tasks of the office. The IT Coordinator will be responsible for effectively providing general help desk support and technology infrastructure support to office. This position is based in Mumbai and reports to the Administration Manager.
General Helpdesk Support
- Provide general help desk support for Mumbai office users.
- Proactively troubleshoot hardware and software issues including, but not limited to: Microsoft Windows 7 and 8 operating systems; Windows Server, Microsoft Office 2013, Office 365, with a focus on Outlook and Outlook Web Access email issues; Microsoft SharePoint; LAN/WAN connectivity; workstation and laptop hardware components and peripherals; and network printing.
- Receive and configure new desktop and laptop hardware.
- Familiarity with A/V streaming/setup.
- Receive and configure new desktop and laptop hardware
- Disposing laptops and desktops
- Maintain a complete inventory of all the laptop and desktops in office
- Ensure the server room is always clean
- Ensure the staff are trained on a regular basis.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of issues with local servers, storage, wireless access points and networking.
- Assist in regular maintenance of virtual servers.
- Examine and evaluate the FO’s IT infrastructure, policies and operation and determine from the audit whether IT controls and data integrity are aligned with IJM’s IT policy.
- Ensure staff abide by all IT protocols on their laptops and handsets. (do a regular maintenance)
User Account Management
- Managing IJM’s user and email accounts in the Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, Lync, and Cloud access.
Documentation and Training
- Develop knowledgeable solutions for IJM software, systems, and processes.
- Maintain good documentation through Helpdesk ticketing system and systems documentation processes.
- Develop and deliver training to staff on new systems.
- Assist the Global change champions team at HQ team with the new roll outs and train staff accordingly
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related technical field, and one to three years of experience in systems administration; or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides IT support in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Possess working knowledge of client/server technology, network protocols and the skill set to troubleshoot end-user workstations.
- Operational proficiencies in Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Windows 7, Windows 8, Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Office 365 and other cloud-based services, Cisco Firewalls/Switches, Windows Server 2008, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
- Possess desire and ability to analyse problems to find the best solution for both hardware and software systems.
- Ability and desire to work independently with administrative capacity to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously to completion with minimal oversight.
- Ability to effectively manage time according to changing priorities both self-discovered and as directed.
- Demonstrated qualities of a team member who builds trust in the team.
- Willing to take initiative and to share resources and knowledge with others.
- Professional demeanour and communication skills.
- Strong ethic of service and passion for IJM’s mission to bring justice to the poor.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.