Submitted by indiacontact on 26 October 2018
International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that secures justice for victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression. IJM lawyers, investigators and aftercare professionals work with local officials to ensure immediate victim rescue and aftercare, to prosecute perpetrators and to promote functioning public justice systems.
International Justice Mission (IJM) is seeking a Content Writer with a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and strengthen communication. The Content Writer would require to develop a digital footprint and drive more value through online and offline content. This position is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra and requires periodic travel throughout India. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
- Create content for campaigns, newsfeed and visibility for internal as well as external communication.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and write ups for manuals.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Team Work
- Work closely with the communication team members on assignments and deliverables.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team to enhance the productivity of the team.
- Build rapport with the staff to strengthen internal communication.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Masters in Mass Communication or relevant qualification.
- Relevant experience in a similar role preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite Software, and Windows 2000/XP.
- Self-motivated, articulate and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, Hindi and Marathi.
- Organized, meticulous attention to detail and disciplined with priorities.
- Personable and mature judgment.